4 Stage Deluxe Carbon Filter System with 14 Watt Stainless UV
Economy-Performance Series: BEST
We've engineered this system to give you superior performance and to be the finest economy-performance Carbon-UV system in it's wattage class!
- Our BEST economy-performance unit for problematic potable drinking water supplies, drinking water in New Orleans, and drinking water in Mexico.
- Features an OVERSIZED UV Disinfection System.
- Stainless Steel UV System is an extra heavy thickness. A really impressive UV System for the money.
- Extra-Large OVERSIZED 14 Watt Stainless Steel (14.5") UV System delivers a UV Dose of 30 milliJoules @ 1 GPM
- Features a beautiful faucet you will enjoy using, not the usual boring generic
- 1/2" Hex Feed water supply adapter with premium metal ball valve for a top quality connection.
- Double pass carbon filtration (2 premium carbon blocks) for superb drinking water quality!
- Makes great tasting water.
- This premium System is complete and includes:
- Stage 1: sediment filter for super sediment protection. Includes 1 spare.
- Stage 2: special high performance Carbon Block cartridge (>5,500 Gal./12 months)
- Stage 3: different special Carbon Block cartridge (>6,000 Gal. / 12 months)
- Stage 4: 14 Watt Stainless Steel UV Disinfection Unit (14.5" Length) delivers 30 milliJoules of germicidal UV-C rays
- This system is effective against 99.99% of Virus, Bacteria, and Cysts.
- This Filter System is designed so that protection against Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Toxoplasmosa, and Entamoeba Cysts continues even during a power failure!
- 8 watt Germicidal UV-C Lamp lasts for 365 days. Designed to run continuously for 1 year.
- Working Pressure: 20-90 PSI Max. Install 85 PSI Pressure Limiting Valve (below) if necessary.
- Featuring all quick connect fittings, Solid Steel mounting bracket, tubing, and detailed Installation and Operation Instructions.
- UV doses are dependant upon a UV Transmittance of 95% UVT. 110 volts AC.
Replacement Sediment Filter (Stage 1) (replace as often as needed) Highly Recommended.
Replacement (Stage 2) Carbon Block (replace every 5,500 Gal. or 12 months or sooner) Recommended.
Replacement (Stage 3) Carbon Block (replace every 6,000 Gal. or 12 months or sooner) Recommended.
Replacement 14 watt UV Lamp (replace at least every 365 days or sooner) Germicidal UV-C Lamp.
Click to Build Add-ons :
Add an Ice Maker Connection Kit, all you need to deliver purified water to your refrigerator! Connects to the 1/4" male compression fitting on back of fridge.
Add a Refrigerator
Ice Maker Kit with 1/4" Faucet Tubing
Install a System Pressure Gauge so you know when your filter cartridges are getting dirty. A very handy option!
Add a (0-150 PSI) System Pressure Gauge to my filter system
Install a Filtamate™ 85 PSI Pressure Limiting Valve to my system. Highly recommended to protect against common rogue water pressure spikes.
Add a Filtamate™ 85 PSI Pressure Limiting Valve to my system.
Install a Digital Flow Meter & Gallons Counter (Totalizer). Tells you your exact Flow Rate and counts how many Gallons your filter cartridges have processed so you can replace them before they expire. Click Here for more info.
Add a Digital Flow Meter/Totalizer to my system.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right to change incorrectly priced items.